Friday, July 26, 2013

Excitment (Day 673)

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? It is a beautiful day in Colorado, the weather has been absolutely perfect the past few days.

Let me tell you, I am so freaking excited for a few things. First, I am done with all my homework for the week (I was done yesterday, it was Thursday yesterday!). This is huge, I was actually able to relax last night, I have not been able to just relax and do nothing in a long time. Second, I'm going to a hiring event tonight. I am feeling very hopeful and praying that it will go really well. I'll be honest, if I don't get a job soon, I don't know what I'm going to do. And third, this one has two parts. I was picking out what to wear to the hiring event tonight and I saw a pair of 18 khaki shorts (I'm in a size 20 currently), not that I would wear them to this event, but I just wanted to try them on and see if they fit. Most of my clothes are big and I know I'm inching closer and closer to a size 18, so I thought "what the hey, I'm going to try them on". So I tried them on and although they were a little tight in the waist, I could still wear them and they look good! :) Ahh! I'm so close to an 18, I can almost taste it! Now onto part two, a few weeks ago I got a free shirt from the young adult group I attend at my church. My shirt is an XL, unisex shirt and it's too big! You may or may not know that I use to be in a men's XXL shirt that fit when I was at my heaviest.

So needless to say, I'm freaking excited! Not to mention that it is my birthday 12 days, not that I'm going to do much for it, but still. :) Ashley and John are coming to visit me the weekend after my birthday to celebrate and I'm really hoping I'll have more to celebrate by then! I'm taking an unscheduled rest day from working out because I am hurting today! I have been doing a lot lately with fitness and I know how important rest is to a healthy lifestyle. So I'm resting up today and preparing for the hiring event. Have a wonderful day! So until next time!

~Sara~


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. I have been so out of the loop and out of touch with people due to hate thru GOMI and well I just give up hiding LOL. but girl i'm still around. come check me out.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/sexy-saturday_10.html

    ReplyDelete