Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weigh-In and Recommitting (Day 605)

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day here in Wisconsin, the sun is shining with a few clouds and it's warmer. How is the weather by all of you today? 

I'm thankful to have a more relaxing day planned because yesterday was crazy busy. We had our rummage sale yesterday from 8am-4pm, and I was outside for most of that time (I was able to work on my tan a little too :) ). It wasn't that it was extremely crazy or anything but we had the kids over so we were trying to keep them under control too. Even though I was sitting a lot of the day, my hip is killing me... thankfully I get to see my chiropractor tomorrow. 

Since it is Sunday, that makes it weigh-in day. After my nutrition this week, I am not surprised by the result but I am surprised that I didn't gain more. Thankfully I only gained a pound because with my nutrition last week, I should have gained a lot more. Honestly, I probably didn't gain more because my fitness was decent last week. I only had 88 fitness minutes but my workouts were a little more intense most days. But my goal for this week is to have at least 100 fitness minutes, hopefully closer to 150 though. 150 fitness minutes is only 30 minutes for 5 days, that's easy. So no excuses, I will get those 150 fitness minutes this week. 


Starting Weight: 315
Last Weigh-In: 270.4
Current Weight: 271.4
Total Lost: 43.6

It is time to refocus and recommit because I do not want to keep gaining this weight back. I've fought really hard to lose these 43 pounds and I will not gain them back. So as I said, my fitness will be increasing this week and my nutrition will be on track this week. I need to really focus on eating healthier calories again because I have gotten away from that. Less sweets, pizza  and unhealthy night time snacking, more vegetables and healthier calories. 

Today will be busy, church this morning, homework this afternoon/evening, dinner with my SIL, brother and the kids, hopefully getting a workout in, and of course the baseball game. I hope that you all have an amazing day! So until next time!

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment