Friday, May 17, 2013

Honesty (Day 603)

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? I'm feeling rather blah today... the same stomach issue that I was having last week is back again. It all began last night but hopefully it won't last as long this time. I still have so much to get done today, I need to finish my paper (it's close to half done) and my journal entry. But thankfully yesterday I was able to get my statement, learning activities, and part of my paper done. 

I need to be honest with you all, my nutrition (to be frank) has sucked lately. Every morning I wake up and start my day out healthy and I do well throughout the day. But when it's later, while I'm watching the game or watching something else, I just feel the need to eat. I don't know why I'm doing this again... I was doing so well with not doing unhealthy snacking at night but now I just feel the need to snack. This needs to change, starting today! I will not let unhealthy snacking derail my weight loss. I would really appreciate it if you all could try and help keep me accountable. 

So I have been thinking alot lately, I am already freaking out about when I move to Colorado for graduate school. Believe me, I am super excited about graduating and living a more independent life again but it's scary! I've been looking at apartments and for jobs (yes it's close to a year from now still but I want to be prepared). Honestly, I'm not so nervous about the apartment because I do enjoy being independent but I am nervous about the job. I've never held a full-time job and gone to school full-time at the same time. Hopefully Abid and I will be together at this point and he will be able to help but I'm just worried about not being able to afford it. I'm so nervous about it and I am trying to just give it to God because I know that he will provide but it's difficult. I would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers on this. 

Well I need to stop stressing over everything and work on my homework. I hope you all have an amazing day! So until next time!

~Sara~



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who over thinks and stresses. And I can relate to the stomach issue. I've had em for 10 yrs or more. and no gallbladder for 10 yrs doesnt help matters.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete