Friday, May 31, 2013

Vlog - Big News, Reflecting on May, Looking toward June (Day 617)

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? It's a cloudy and cooler day here in Wisconsin and to be honest, I'm in love with it. :) Okay so I have so much to talk about today and not a ton of free time available to me. I'll try to not have this post be too incredibly long.

First I want to do a little reflecting on May. All-in-all it has been a really great month and I'm proud to say that I reached all of my goals except one - starting the 30DS again. But I have been doing other exercising - walking/jogging intervals and workout videos mostly. I lost 3.8 pounds, which is .8 pounds over my goal for the month! Not sure where my measurements are, I need to invest in a new measuring tape because I cannot for the life of me, find mine.

Now onto my goals for June.
1. Lose 3 pounds
2. Continue doing walking/jogging intervals - 3 days a week
3. Keep up with carb cycling
4. Focus on making healthy food choices
5. Start off every morning by saying a few positive things about myself
6. Continue to do well in school
7. Stay positive
8. Strength train - 3 days a week
9. Drink 100 oz of water a day
10. Blog at least 5 days a weeks
11. Have a real zeal for life

And last but not least, my crazy exciting news. So without further ado I give you me in my vlog. :)



Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, positive vibes, etc... and for everything you do. I love you all and cannot wait to start this next chapter of my life. Things will be different but it's so freaking exciting, I cannot even stand it. Thank you all again! Time to go finish some homework and get ready for our garage sale tonight. Have a wonderful day everyone! So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment