Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday = GLEE (Day 588)

Hi all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all doing today? Can you believe it's Thursday already?!? This week is just flying by, not sure if that's good or bad. But for me it's a very good thing because Thursday = GLEE! Eek! I'm just a little excited for it... if you couldn't tell. :) But the only bad part is that I have to miss some of the baseball game... oh well, Glee is that important. And by watching Glee, I get to watch my favorite person in the whole world, Darren Criss. Who wouldn't want to see this gorgeous man?!? :)


  
Oh and I want to ask you all to keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers... this morning before she left for work, we were talking. And she told me she has just been feeling so down lately (and I could tell that already... I am a psych major for crying out loud :) ). So please be thinking about her. It's been crazy around here lately... she is stressed out about work (there's tons of drama in our school district right now) and selling our house.

Yesterday I did the 30DS and good Lord I can tell that it's been way too long since I had a great workout. Let me tell you, my butt was kicked yesterday. Now this morning I am really feeling it, my legs and back are sore... but that's a good thing. So today (after my dad leaves at 12:30) I am going to get another workout in, but I think I'm going to switch it up today. I'm thinking maybe some kickboxing or a different fitness DVD (or YouTube). One of my main goals is to get back into a fitness routine and the only way to accomplish that is to workout. This makes me think of two Darren Criss quotes (surprising, I know) :)

All I can say is, well said Darren. He is right... we are the only one's who are stopping us from doing what we've always dreamed. Don't get me wrong, we will have other people who try to bring us down. But the only time that we fail is when we give up on ourselves. So all of you out there (me included) who may need this, here it is. And the second is this:


I thought this one went really well with me trying to get back into a routine. It is very true, we are what we repeatedly do. These are the things that we all know deep in our hearts... but for me it's even better because my favorite person is saying them. :) So I am going to start making routines again, they helped me before, they will help me again. 

Well my dad just left for Minnesota for the weekend, which means it's time for me to quickly finish eating, jam out to the lovely Darren Criss and get my workout on. Have a wonderful day everyone! So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment