Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Goals (Day 587)

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? It is May 1st already, May!?! I still can't believe how fast April went, how was the month for all of you? My month was mostly spent in Texas... it was good and bad. It's sort of crazy, my weight loss was amazing but my eating/fitness was horrible.

But anyways... since it's May I think it's time for some new monthly goals! WooHoo for goals!

1. Lose at least 3 pounds (the more the better though :) )
2. Get back into a fitness routine - workout at least 5 days a week
3. Keep my fitness routine mixed up - 30DS, walking, zumba, other fitness DVDs
4. Eat at my calorie goal
5. Carb cycling - but really focus on healthy food choices
6. Strength train - at least 3 days a week
7. Drink at least 100 oz of water a day
8. Keep a positive attitude
9. Stay caught up with my homework
10. Start the 30DS (again) - at least 2 workouts per week - yes I am starting it over completely
11. Blog at least 5 days per week

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Who knows... I may add more to the list later. But I have some homework to get to, so I am going to cut this post short. After my homework I'm going to get some sort of workout in, promise! I hope you all have a great Wednesday! So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment