Saturday, May 4, 2013

T-ball and New Workout (Day 590)

Hi all!

Happy Saturday! How is everyone doing today? It's an absolutely beautiful day here, 70 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze. Pretty much the perfect day, weather wise. As crazy as the weather can be here in southern Wisconsin, it is beautiful in the fall and spring.

I was out watching my nephew's first t-ball game, so I'm glad the weather was cooperating for it. Some of those little boys were so tiny... I couldn't believe it. They were too cute! :) Plus I was able to see a few people that I know as they are parents, aunts/uncles, or siblings of kids who were playing. I cannot wait to watch more games throughout the summer. When I was a kid I played softball (I played for about 10 years) and I had so much fun. So it's nice to be back and watching kids playing, I really hope they enjoy it as much as I did.

So yesterday I tried out a new workout... Hip Hop Abs on YouTube. I just did the Ab Sculpt video and either tonight or Monday morning I'm going to do the actual full workout. But I did really enjoy it, there are no crunches (score)! I don't know about you, but my neck and back start hurting when I even think about getting on the floor and doing crunches. Plus Shawn T is really motivating (not to mention, nice to look at :) ), so I'm looking forward to doing the next workout. One of my goals has been to keep my workouts mixed up, so I will probably incorporation this one into my routine.

But I should probably keep this short... I have some homework to finish up. Plus I want to get a head start on next week's assignments, as it will be very busy. Have a wonderful afternoon and evening! So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment