Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Best Friend (Day 593)

Hi all!

Happy Tuesday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day here, a high of 72 and sunny. We've had such perfect weather lately, it should stay like this all the time. I've  been a very bad blogger lately... hardly posting or reading/commenting. I won't make any excuses but I have been really busy with school. Honestly, I didn't think that it would keep me quite so busy, but it has... along with working out, family, stressing out about Abid and trying to sell our house, among other things.

Today we had a showing of our house, so I went down to the coffee shop in my town and worked on some homework. But then I finished my homework before the showing was over so I went and visited my best friend's grave. I've been missing her so much lately. The past few weeks have just been really stressful and I feel so alone, I don't really have any friends who live nearby (I do have some but they all work). Most of my friends live in other states and I wouldn't trade these people for the world but it's hard not really having many people around here. Not sure if I've ever posted a picture of my best friend and I, this is her and I a few weeks before her death.


Amanda was honestly the most amazing person I have ever met in my life, her heart was so big. Everyone that met her, loved her instantly. She was just one of those people. In every situation she knew what to do and say to make everything better. It's time like this (stress, confusion, worry, etc...) that I miss her most. I would never wish how I feel about losing my best friend, onto my worst enemy. Don't get me wrong, it's easier now than it was 4.5 years ago but it still is freakishly hard. I really wish she was here right now, but alas she is not. I get through this, I always do. 

I love you and miss you so much, Amanda! <3

But I suppose... this house showing really screwed up my schedule today. I'm going to go workout, walking to warm up and cool down and then some Hip Hop Abs. Plus I want to do some serious strength training as well. And I'll stop being such a slacker with my homework... so that means getting a head start on everything else for the week. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon! So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment