Monday, April 29, 2013

Weigh-In (Day 585)

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? It's a very dreary morning here and we are suppose to have scattered thunderstorms later today. We have a showing of the house this afternoon and I was hoping that I could just go out walking during it but it looks like I'll have to find something else to do instead. Oh well... I love being back home, it was so nice to sleep in my bed last night.

So I weighed in this morning and I was almost brought to tears. When I show you the number, you will understand why.

Starting Weight: 315
Last Weigh-In: 282.8
Current Weight: 273.2
Total Lost: 41.8

That's right people.... I lost almost 10 pounds while in Texas. I cannot believe it! This is the lowest I have weighed since my car accident. I may not be where I want to be but I am heading in the right direction. Plus I am getting very close to my next weight loss goal... -50 lbs. This morning I was thinking, look at how well I did while in Texas. I was not counting calories or carbs or anything else, just trying to eat only when I'm hungry and not overeat. So now I am going to focus more on my food choices... I will still keep track of my calories, carbs, protein, fats, etc... just so I can have a record when I do want to look back on things. I'm going to eat lower carb most days, more fruits/veggies, and less sweets. But nevertheless I'm looking forward to seeing how I will do over the next month. 

But it's time to watch the wonderful Darren Criss on the Today Show and I need to focus on him. :) So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment