Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Blog Design and Get to know me (Day 577)

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining and yet I'm stuck inside. Oh well, hopefully I can get outside a little later. I'm loving the fact that I'm blogging more again, it just makes me happier. :) But I am rather sad this morning, this is the third week in a row that I have to miss church because of my friends. Last week they overslept and this week they are doing the same, it drives me crazy (it's 10 am for goodness sake). I hate missing church, even though I'm not at my home church right now. So instead I'm listening to some messages from my home church online, I'm quite thankful that I am able to do this.

My new blog design is here and I LOVE it! This design is elegant, professional, beautiful, and absolutely fun. I love the black and white, and I just feel that this design fits my personality well. It's sort of funny that I say that because I'm always quite colorful (even as I type this), but I love the way black and white looks. I posted a link to Kotryna's profile two days ago, but I've posted it again (Just click on her name). You all should go and check her out and her Etsy shop, she has some awesome designs at a great price. I'd love to hear what you all think of the new design.

I've seen this in quite a few blogs that I follow lately, so I thought I would let you all get to know me a little bit better.

Age: 22 (going to be 23 in August).

Bed Size: Twin... but hopefully I'll be getting a bigger bed soon.


Chore you hate: Vacuuming (pretty much because my back hates me after I do it).


Dogs: I use to have one but not anymore... and I'm okay with that.

Essential start to your day: Big water bottle full of water.


Favorite Color: Pink :) or pretty much any bright color

Gold or Silver: white gold, but because of Abid I'm starting to like yellow gold as well. 

Height: 5'10.5"


Instrument you play: I used to play piano and flute.

Job title: Psychology student.


Kids: None yet.

Live: Wisconsin currently.

Married: Not yet... engaged though. :)

Nicknames: Sarabeth, Serda

Overnight hospital stays: None


Pet peeve: Way too many.... improper grammar or spelling and not using a directional light are my big ones.

Righty or Lefty: Righty... but I use my left hand to eat and do many things (I've had 2 surgeries on my right wrist).

Siblings: 1... big brother Adam :)

Time you wake up: Varies from day to day but typically around 7 am

University attended: Moraine Park Technical College (Associates degree), Ashford University (1 semester) and currently Colorado Christian University.

Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts 

What makes you run late: My family

X-rays you've had: Way too many to list

Yummy food: Asian, Italian, Mexican :)
 Zoo animal favorite: Penguins 


So there you go... now you all know a little more about me. This post is long enough already... plus I need to proofread my paper since it's due today. I hope you all have a wonderful day! So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment