Saturday, April 20, 2013

Keeping it Short (Day 576)

Hi all!

Happy Saturday! How are you all doing on this lovely Saturday morning? It's absolutely beautiful here, how is the weather by all of you? I'm going to keep this post relatively short today as we'll be heading out to Amarillo in a little while. I'm starting this morning off with listening to my favorite radio station online, it's a great way to start my day. It keeps me motivated and uplifted. :)

Last night we watched the movie Lincoln. Before watching it I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am very glad that we watched it. The movie was wonderful, not to mention all of the amazing actor/actresses in it. :) Plus we had a pretty heated discussion in the middle of it about kids/teenagers, when we were that age, and ultimately about school. It was rather interesting to be having a discussion about school stuff with two math/science buffs (nothing against any of you out there) and me being an English/behavioral science buff. Interesting may have been the wrong choice of words, but it is what it is. They didn't understand where I was coming from half the time because they didn't get how I didn't understand those things that they excel at. Let's just say math and traditional science are definitely not my forte, the only science I like is behavioral science. Otherwise I'm all about English, let me write a paper, give a speech, whatever. I'd do that any day of the week over taking a test or doing pretty much anything math/science related. That conversation really showed up how different we are and yet we can still be friends, especially Ashley and I. We play at each other strengths, it probably wouldn't be good if we were both good at the same subjects.

Today we have a busy day ahead of us. In a little bit we will be heading out to Amarillo to get some shopping done, plus going out for lunch and hopefully getting my nails filled. We'll see what else happens, but either way it should be a great day. I think this is where I'm going to cut this post short. Remember to keep an eye out for my new layout soon. Have a wonderful day all! So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment