Monday, March 4, 2013

Recap and low carb day (Day 529)

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? It's a quite chilly day here in southeastern Wisconsin, but we're suppose to get more of the accursed white stuff tonight and tomorrow. :( But thankfully, it's suppose to start warming up on Friday, to upper 30's! And yes, that is warm to me. :) I had PT this morning and it was crazy, I'm hurting a ton from it right now. She tried something new today and it definitely moved things around, we'll see how I'm feeling over the next few days.

I want to do a little recap of my first high carb day. But before I get into that, I do want to mention that I am trying to reach my levels through healthy foods. Anyway, it was quite difficult to reach my levels throughout the day. In the evening I did reach my levels, but it was because of unhealthy foods. :( This was a major defeat for me. My mother, gotta love her, decided to make brownies for when my SIL, nieces, and nephew came over. Thankfully, they are gone now, but I ate way too many of them last night.

Now today is my first low carb day, it's going well so far. I can't wait to give you all a recap of how it went, tomorrow! But here's a little preview of my day, my delicious lunch. Baby leaf greens with grilled fajita chicken (6 oz), cucumbers, mozzarella cheese, and some Caesar vinaigrette dressing. :) About 400 calories, 18 g carbs, 15 g fat, and 51 g protein. You'll get the full recap tomorrow.

Today I received my giveaway prize, it's downloading as I write this. And I am super excited about it, I can't wait to start using it. I'll be able to use this for so many things, invitations for all my wedding activities, calendars, and all sorts of cool things. It takes a long time to download, but that's alright. Thankfully I'm just sitting here writing this blog and working on homework while I'm waiting for it. But then I'll probably go on there play around with it just to see what I can all do.

Time to go work on more homework, I've got quite a bit of reading to catch up on along with this weeks. So until next time.

~Sara~

1 comment: