Friday, March 22, 2013

Pit & Peak (Day 547)

Hi all!

Happy Friday, this week has flown by! How is everyone doing today? It's a beautiful sunny day here and right around 30 degrees. Today was amazing, I was actually able to see Abid on Skype! This is huge, I haven't seen him in a few weeks. Plus this weekend is going to be awesome, my best friend is coming home for the weekend. So we get to have a coffee date. :)

Wow, my legs are burning today! I walked my scheduled 2.25 miles, along with some upper body strength. My time is decreasing again, thankfully. Today I walked those 2.25 miles in 54 minutes but 2 days ago I walked 2 miles in 49 minutes. So that's a positive, I'm really psyched about it. Even better, I have 202 minutes of exercise this week alone and 485 minutes so far this month!

I have about half of my paper done so far and I think it will be my best paper yet. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to say next. My professor is much happier now because there has been a bunch of discussion this week (after he threatened to take 10% off our grade if we don't respond more). But nevertheless, the discussion board has been a lot busier this week. It's actually difficult to keep up with every one's posts, because I like to put a lot of thought into my responses, but I'm trying to get caught up with it.

Today I'm linking up with Brin and Allie for Pits & Peaks.

Pits
1. There is still snow on the ground (even though it's "spring")
2. I haven't been sleeping very well lately

Peaks
1. I've walked every day this week
2. I got to see Abid on Skype today :)
3. My best friend is coming home this weekend
4. I've stayed within my calorie goal every day this week

button

It's nice for me to see so many peaks instead of pits for this week. :) Well I'm out to go keep writing my paper and catch up the discussion posts. Have a wonderful afternoon and evening. Happy almost weekend! So until next time!

~Sara~

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the walking! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the run and on seeing the ones you care for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work that is a lot of minutes of exercise! You must be feeling very good about that. I always hated discussion boards in college, it felt so forced and it was hard to deal with people who weren't putting in as much effort, glad your classmates are starting to write more though.

    ReplyDelete