Sunday, January 20, 2013

Year 1 Day 121 (Day 486)

Yesterday was so busy, so I didn't have time to write. I did horrible eating yesterday, but today is a new day. It will be better, even though Sunday's are usually my eating more day. I was okay until my parents decided to make 3 pizzas for dinner (one of my nieces and my nephew stayed over night), 2 pizzas would have been fine for the 5 of us. But instead my father decided to make 3 of them, pizza is one of those things for me where I can't control myself yet. Honestly, I can eat a whole pizza by myself without blinking an eye, and I ate a whole pizza by myself last night. 5 pieces of sausage and pepperoni, and 3 pieces of bacon cheeseburger. I still would have been okay (or at least as okay as I could be after eating an entire pizza), but then my niece and nephew wanted ice cream with hot chocolate pudding over top of it (a family favorite dessert). And of course, I didn't turn it down. :( But like I said, today's a new day. My main goal today is to eat at my calorie goal and drink at least 128 oz of water, if not more. All that pizza, and all I can think about is the amount of sodium that was involved.

Amazingly enough, on Friday I was right at my calorie goal even after having that delicious meal out with my parents. I was right on with my calories, carbs, and protein. And I was only 1 gram over my fat goal, so I'd call that a win. Along with 104 oz of water. :) And then yesterday, I was over by a lot in every single category. I'm not going to go into specifics but it wasn't pretty when I logged those totals. The only positive was that I got in 128 oz of water. Let me tell you, I am paying for it today. I'm just feeling horrible, because of how I ate yesterday and being sick still. I feel feverish, tired, my stomach's a little upset right now, and just generally hurting all over (that may be from the drastic cold, it's -6 with the wind chill). My nieces and nephew were over for most of the day today, which made how I feel even worse. I needed to help my mom watch them because my dad was working and she can't handle 4 kids by herself when each one of them wants to be doing something different. As much as I love those kids, I'm glad that they've gone home, I'm so exhausted and feeling even worse than I did before they came over.

But I need to cut this short. I'm heading to bed since I'm not feeling well. So until next time.

~Sara~

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with Pizza. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yummy but all that grease and sodium is completely unnecessary. That's why I need to make sure to get at least 128 oz of water every day.

      Delete