Friday, January 18, 2013

Year 1 Day 119 (Day 484)

Got a late start today at writing this because we were having our internet fixed today. So it's finally working the way that it's suppose to. :) Yesterday was definitely interesting to say the least, I was unable to calculate my calories until this morning. But thankfully, I was right at my calorie goal. My carbs and protein were a little over but my calories were right on. Here's the break down:
Meal
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
Breakfast
378
67
7
12
Morning Snack




Lunch
506
73
24
20
Afternoon Snack
166
34
4
2
Dinner
991
176
25
48
Evening Snack
122
25
1
4
Total/Goal
2163/ 2180
375/ 300
61/ 73
86/ 82


Plus 112 oz. of water. :)

Like I said yesterday, I went out to dinner with my parents tonight at this delicious Italian place. I plan had some pasta, salad, a few pieces of bread, and 3 mozzarella sticks. It was absolutely delicious and I don't feel bad about eating more than I normally would. In fact, I only ate a small portion of my pasta, so I still have some left over for lunch tomorrow. :) Today I ate a little lighter than I normally would for breakfast and lunch, so that I did have the calories to spare. It was wonderful to spend that time with my parents, we never go out for a meal at a nicer restaurant. The only thing that would have made it better is if I could have had a glass of their delicious wine, but alas, my antibiotic prevented that from happening.

I've got to be honest here, I've been craving sweets like crazy today. I really just want a cookie or some ice cream or cheese cake. Not entirely sure why I'm craving these things but I am. Thankfully we don't really keep many sweets in the house, we do have ice cream but I've been able to resist thus far. If it were up to me we wouldn't buy ice cream at all, but my dad and my nieces and nephew's like it. So instead of eating tons of sweets, I just had a few chocolate chips and it helped soothe my craving.

It was too cute this afternoon, Abid calls me on Skype at 12:50 (11:50 pm his time), he doesn't ever stay up that late. But he told me that he couldn't sleep because he hadn't seen me on Skype for a few days because of my internet, so he missed me. He's just too sweet. :) I could tell by what he was saying at just how worried he was that we weren't able to talk, it was too cute. Honestly, I was trying not to laugh but he looks too adorable when he's so worried like that. This just reminds me of why I love him so very much.

Well it's getting late and I need to get ready to Skype with my love. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment