Saturday, January 5, 2013

Year 1 Day 106 (Day 471)

Another beautiful day, and it's even better because it's suppose to warm up a little this next week (in the mid 30's :) )

Well it was weigh-in day today, and 2.2 pounds since the 1st! Ahhh!! :) Such an awesome way to start the new year and a great start to a few of the challenges I am participating in. Probably my hardest challenge will be losing either 10 pounds or 10 inches in January. This weeks loss is a wonderful start to that challenge and the BMI challenge I am participating in as well.

I am making a decision to rest this morning, but I will make sure to get my workout in this afternoon or tonight during the football game. I've been working really hard lately and my legs do need a little rest (even though I'm going shopping for groceries morning/afternoon). Some rest is better than no rest, but they'll feel the burn again later today :) Honestly, I love the 30DS, seriously! I find it to be fun, no matter much my legs hurt. I will add my picture from today and tomorrow when I blog tomorrow.

But I need to cut this short, heading out to go shopping with my mom, sister-in-law, one of my nieces and nephew. So until next time

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment