Sunday, January 6, 2013

Year 1 Day 107 (Day 472)

Today is a new day and I am very thankful for that. Yesterday I made a decision to take a day off from the 30DS, my body was telling me that it was time to rest. My right leg was hurting from my hip all the way down to my foot but a day of rest has done me plenty of good. Today my leg doesn't hurt and I was able to get in a great workout. When I woke up, I wasn't sure if a workout was going to happen because I was (and still am) very congested in my sinus' and my chest. After the second circuit, I really felt like giving up because of my congestion and it was getting very hard for me to breathe. But I decided to push through and I am very thankful that I did. I don't want to cut corners on this program because if I do then I am only hurting myself and the results I could achieve.

I am sort of worried about one thing though, my right leg is hurting a lot more than my left leg. I am not sure if I am working it harder or what is going on. It worries me because that is the leg that was hurting so much yesterday. My left leg feels awesome, and believe me, I am working it but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as my right one. Any thoughts?

After I am done with the 30DS I was planning on going into another month long program. But since I took a day off yesterday (and probably will take a day or two more off this month), I am looking at doing a squat challenge, push-up challenge or something like that for the rest of February that I'm not finishing up this challenge. A few ladies that I follow on Facebook have done things like that and have gotten great results. So I'm planning on finding a challenge like that or using one that those ladies have done in the past. Along with some cardio as well, walking, possibly the 30DS circuits, and other things. I'd love any other ideas from all of you on the a challenge that I could participate in.

Off to go and spend some time with the family. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment