Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year 1 Day 102 (Day 467)

Happy New Year! It is now 2013, that means that the slate has been wiped clean and we all get to start over. The thing that I love most about the new year is the thing I also hate the most, it's so unknown. You may or may not know but I love having control of any situation, because that way I know what to expect. But nevertheless, the unknown can be a good thing. It's scary yet exciting. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me, and how much I will accomplish.  

Happy 24th birthday love!

I am starting the 30DS tomorrow, I took my before pictures and measurements. These pictures aren't pretty but I look better than I did when I started this journey. I still have a long way to go but doing this workout routine will help me to achieve my goals. To be honest, I'm really nervous about it, I'm still fighting off my sinus and chest infection. But I told myself there would be no excuses, I will make modifications during the workout if I need to but I will do this workout. 

I can't wait to see what my measurements are at the end of the month. I've been told to expected a change of 1-2 inches in most of the body parts measured. Honestly, I would be thrilled with that and it would be a good jump start to my year. I also stepped on the scale this morning, but I don't think the number on the scale is correct. Because I'm fairly certain that I didn't eat an extra 14,000 calories over the past week. It may be water weight or a number of other things. I did record the number on my 30DS measurements form that I created and we'll see where I'm at next week. 

This year, well this month at least,  I'm going to count calories and points. Mostly because I'm curious to see how they compare, and I found a free way to count the points. But even before a full day of it, I have a feeling that I won't get the correct amount of calories if I rely on the points alone. After only have breakfast, 1/6th of my points are gone but I've only eaten 230 calories. So I guess we will see at the end of the day how it compares. 

Just want to do a quick recap of my 2013 goals that I posted a few weeks ago:
1. Get down to at least 250 pounds (I will need to lose 36 pounds this next year to hit that point) 
2. Lower my body fat by 5-10% 
3. Go down at least 1 clothing size 
4. Be able to walk a 5K in under 30 minutes 
5. Begin lifting more heavily on a regular basis 
6. Continue working towards my Bachelor's degree in Psychology 
7. Finally be with my fiance and start my life with him 
8. Be the healthiest bride that I can be 
9. Work out at least 4 day a week for at least 30 minutes 
10. Stay motivated and/or positive 
11. Stop unhealthy snacking 
12. Begin to eat cleaner 
13. Complete the 30 Day Shred 
14. Continue drinking at least 100 oz of water a day 


Well I suppose, time to get onto my day. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment