Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Year 1 Day 103 (Day 468)

Well today is a new day and it has been really good. I had a wonderful Skype date with my love even though it was shorter than usual :( and I just got in a great workout.

Good Lord, I just finished day 1 of the 30DS and it's was killer. My legs hurt, my arms hurt, my abs hurt. I'm sure that I'll feel it tomorrow, but it'll feel awesome! And sadly I'm feeling this way and I didn't even use weights like they did on the DVD. Toward the end of the workout I really felt like I was just going to collapse and my hands are still shaking. Don't get me wrong, this was a tough workout, but it was also fun and it felt amazing. There is a person I am following on Facebook who did the 30DS in November and she did pictures like this, so I thought that I would as well, it may be a way to keep me more accountable. I've got to be honest here, I did have to do some modifications. Mostly they were with the ab workouts, lunges and jumping jacks. But I finished the workout so I'm proud of myself for that.

I am quite proud of myself, this afternoon I was just walking around the house and I walked into the kitchen. As I approached the cupboards, I talked myself out of getting something to eat.  I am not hungry, I'm just bored and I don't need to snack. This is something that I am trying to work on, because quite often I eat because I'm bored. It's no wonder that I got up the weight I am now.

After a rough day yesterday with my love, we made up and I was finally able to give him what I made for his birthday. I was quite nervous that he wouldn't like it just because it's something I wrote and a few pictures I put together. But the smile on his face while he was reading it was well worth the nervousness, and he told me that he loved it. No matter what we go through, our love just continues to grow. I am so incredibly thankful for him and cannot wait to be with him. I feel horrible that we had such a big argument, especially since it was his birthday.

I wanted to write out a few quick goals for January to keep myself on track for my yearly goals:
1. Complete the 30 Day Shred
2. Lose 4 pounds
3. Eat less unhealthy foods
4. Drink at least 100 oz. every day
5. Blog at least 4 day a week
6. Stay positive, no matter what the situation may be
7. Be within my calorie every day
8. Increase my weights for the 30DS
9. Lose 1 inch in my hips, waist and thighs
10. Complete all of the necessary paperwork to continue with my education
11. Submit all of my paperwork in order to get my visa

Today I also decided to change my weight loss goal for the year. In a previous blog, I had stated that I want to be down to 250 pounds by the end of this year. But I've decided that I want to change that goal and challenge myself a little more. So I've upped my goal to 240 pounds, which means losing a little less than 1 pound a week. That means losing 49 pounds this year, I can do this, it'll be hard work but I can do it.

But I suppose it's about time for me to start dinner. So until next time.

~Sara~



No comments:

Post a Comment