Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Year 1 Day 88 (Day 453)

It has been such a long day :( I went to bed last night at around 11 and I slept until 2 am. Then I was unable to fall back asleep until 6 but even worse is that I was only able to sleep until 7. So I am working on 4 hours of sleep today, thankfully I don't have much to do. After I woke up for good I felt sick to my stomach but I just took some medication and was finally feeling better by 12:30. So my calories are pretty low so far today because I wasn't able to have breakfast. But I'm going to try and have a snack this afternoon and then tonight after dinner, so I can get closer to my calorie goal. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a good night's sleep  tonight.

The only positive about not being able to fall back asleep was that I got to Skype with Abid for 40 minutes, it was nice to spend a little extra time with him. And then he and I were able to talk again later in the morning, so it was making up for not being able to talk in the evening. I can't wait until we don't have to use Skype to talk and can just see each other at home. It's so hard being apart from him, but I know that this is just as hard for him as it is for me. Our conversation today really showed me a lot, it showed even more of his sweetness and his love for me.  He is honestly the most amazing and handsome man that I have ever and will ever meet. I have always known how much he loves me, but I have always had a few fears. Today he calmed one of my biggest fears, that he would not like the way I look. This is something that I have struggled with all along, especially since Abid is so thin. But today I was able to see just how much he loves me, no matter how much or how little I weigh. His heart is pure and he loves me for me. I am so incredibly lucky to have him in my life and I thank God for him every day.

Today we have gotten quite a bit of snow and it still hasn't stopped :( I very much dislike the snow, but thankfully I don't have to drive in it. So today was suppose to be an off day but I felt a yearning to get in some exercise. I worked on my mile time and I took off about a minute and a half. :) I was so proud of myself, but I have a long way to go if I'm going to walk a 5K in under 30 minutes. As long as I keep at my walking, I should be able to decrease my mile time enough that I will be able to achieve my goal.

But I suppose, I am super tired. So I think I'm going to head to bed now. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment