Thursday, November 1, 2012

1 Year Day 41 (Day 406)

It has been such a long time, 23 days since my last post :( That saddens me greatly. Hopefully I can start blogging a little more again. I've just been staying busy with one thing or another. It is already November (crazy, I know!) so that means in about a month the semester will be over, and that as long as I get my visa, I will be getting married in a little over a month! Ahh!! :)

Honestly, I've just gotten lazy with my fitness and nutrition though. I could make one excuse or another to why that has happened, but I've just gotta take responsibility for it, and it's because I've been lazy. This week my fitness is improving, I've worked out Monday and Tuesday so far (it's Thursday now) and I will be hitting the gym after class today. But my nutrition is still lacking. I think I know what my brain is saying though, it says, "Oh you're working out more, so you need to eat more." Which in essence is true, but then I decide to go to the caf for dinner and eat way too much. I need to find my self-control again. In the beginning of the semester, I was so good about my portion size. But now, it's horrendous. I know why though, I've gotten comfortable. Because I have more friends now, I always have someone to sit by at dinner or lunch or whatever meal it is, and now I just eat, eat and eat some more. Don't get me wrong, eating at the caf isn't a bad thing, but I need to control myself better. Not so much pizza and pasta. I swear, carbs will be the death of me.

Since it's November, I'm starting clean. I'm going to make this month a lot better than the last. Here's my plan:
1) Continue with my fitness like this week. Going to the gym at least 4 days a week.
2) Eat fewer calories (within my calorie range) than I have been eating.
4) Take November measurements.
3) Stay positive.
4) Don't let food control me.

Now that, that is out of the way. I will be going crazy next semester, and I will have absolutely no free time. So I am able to graduate on time, I have to take 19 credits, which is 6 classes. :S But I'm sure that I'll pull through okay. Plus, I just have to do what needs to be done so that I can graduate on time. And the incentive will be that Abid and I will be together again after the semester ends. :)

But I suppose, I need to cut this one short. Time for lunch and then off to class. Until next time.

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment