Sunday, September 30, 2012

1 Year Day 9 (Day 374)

Well after a very long and bad night, I had a plesent weigh-in this morning. I've lost .4 pounds since my last weigh-in, so I am happy about that. In fact, I'm quite surprised that I have lost because I have been majorly stressed lately with so much school work and relationship stuff going on. But now I'm down 31 pounds, which is quite exciting. I never thought that I could ever accomplish losing this much weight because I would always give up before I reached this point. There are no words that can describe how I feel about losing 31 pounds though, it is a feeling unlike any other. And I can't wait to reach all of my weight-loss goals, just about to my next goal: 1 more pound and I'll be there. :)

Yesterday was just horrendous, it started out well but just got worse as the day went on. In fact, it continued until this morning when my boyfriend talked with me about a few things and he made everything okay. All the stress that I have been under is getting to me and I was letting my insecurities out. Looking back on it now, I can't believe some of the things I said. Honestly, I thought that he was going to leave me because I was being ridiculous. But he and I got through this, which is a good sign. Abid is such an amazing man, I was bracing myself for a break up and he just looked me in the eyes and told me how much he loves me.

Our love is stronger than ever and I just want to spend the rest of my life with him. I am so blessed to have him in my life and that he loves me with his whole heart. I want to be honest here, I haven't told many peole back home about him yet (in fact I only have 2 of my close friends who know about him). And only one of them knows the absolute truth. I don't want to have to hide it because I do love him. But so many people wouldn't understand, they don't get it. Yeah, we live in different countries right now, but how is it any different than meeting on a common dating site and not living in the same state? Is there a difference? I don't think so. I just wish that people would be happy for us and support us, then things wouldn't be so stressful. I've never been this happy with anyone and I've never loved anymore more than I love him.

I'm now going home sooner than I planned. I was on the phone with my mom yesterday, just asking her a question and she talked me into coming home for the twins birthday next month. It will be so nice to see everyone and I miss those kids so much! Oh and one of my friends is coming to visit me this next weekend! :) I am so excited for it and to spend some time with her. It will be so great to see her and have things feel like old times again.

This coming week is going to be quite busy and it will probably go by really slowly because I'm so excited for my friend to come visit me. But I also have 2 quizzes and 1 midterm, is it bad that I'm least worried about my midterm? Oh well, hopefully all three will go well. I have some homework to get done and it won't get done while I'm still blogging. :) So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment