Thursday, September 27, 2012

1 Year Day 6 (Day 371)

Today is wonderful so far, it's absolutely beatuiful out. A high of 69 and sunny. I have class today and then a meeting about working out a service learning opportunity. For my Sports Psychology class, I need to do 10 hours of service learning and I'm almost half way through the semester already and haven't done anything for it yet. So I am hoping that they will have an opportunity for me, and that way I can get my service learning done and I can get those points for class. It's 100 points out of the 505 total points for the class, it will be an easy 100 points. I'll need all the extra points I can get because the grades are made up of 2 exams, 1 paper, the weekly discussion questions and this service learning project.

I'm not sure if I wrote this the other day or not, but I did really well on my Counseling test. I got a 97% on it, only 3 points off out of 100 :) It is already mid-terms next week, it's crazy to think that it's that far into the semester already. Right now we're on week 6.5, I can't believe it. But I'm definitely ready for my one class to be over, Test and Measurements is just not going as well as my other classes. Just another reason why I will not be doing the statistics/research part of psychology.

I have my first midterm next week, it's in my Child and Adolescent Development class. Part of me is really nervous about it and part of me isn't nervous about it at all. My teacher has already given us a study guide with all of the questions on it and he'll be giving us all of the answers on Friday and Monday, which is awesome. Then the midterm is next Friday, so I have about a week to prepare for it. I think the part that I'm most nervous about the fact that it is a big part of my grade. And I really want to do well in this class, to do that, I need to do fairly well on these tests. I'm sure that it will go fine, especially if I am prepared.

Well I suppose, I have to go eat lunch and then head to class. Wish me luck on my service learning meeting. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment