Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 332

It's been way too long since I've last blogged, but I've been very very busy. I fished my summer classes, it was my birthday and I did a ton of packing.

I have officially moved to Iowa and am settling into my dorm. I still can't believe that I'm living here now, it's been a crazy week. At least I start classes next week, it will help me a lot I'm sure. Then I'll be staying busy with classes and homework. Tonight, tomorrow and Sunday will probably be somewhat boring though. :( Things will get better, I'm sure of it. I'll be honest, I'm pretty anxious still. I love the campus, and my roommate seems nice but it's still a new place. I think things will also get better once I get to see my best friend on Sunday afternoon.

Is it sad that I'm really excited that my classes start on Monday? I'm so excited to start them because I think that most of them are going to be really interesting. I'm especially looking forward to Sports Psychology, Counseling Psychology and Child Development the most. Just a few days until they start.

But I suppose, it's getting pretty late. So I think that I'm going to head to bed soon. Oh and I'm going to do a weigh-in either tomorrow or Sunday. I really need to do one because I've been way off track for the past few weeks, not working out and out of whack with my eating. Things are going to get better though, now that the stress of moving is done. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment