Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 309

It has been way way way too long since I last blogged and I hate that. I've just been very busy with everything. My classes got so busy because my one class is done now and my other class is about 2 weeks from ending. So things are coming down to the wire and I'm just trying to get everything done. Plus I've been nursing my ankle and going to physical therapy.

This month I have been trying something different with my weight loss... I haven't been counting calories. All I've been doing is trying to make healthy food choices, and some days are better than others but it seems to be working. At my weigh-in on Monday, I had lost 4 pounds since my last weigh-in. I decided to do this because I don't want to count calories for the rest of my life. I'm hoping that my next weigh-in will be a positive one as well. But only time will tell.

I am so very happy that my Team Building class is over, it was stressing me out majorly. My team pulled it together in the end, thankfully and I'm sure that we'll get a good grade on it. Before my final project and peer reviews are graded, I have a 99.39% in the class, so I'm pretty happy with that. I should get an A in the class, I have no doubts about it. Psychology is going really well but coming to an end very quickly. We only have 2 more weeks left and we still have 3 learning plans left. But I still love the class, it's awesome and I'm learning a lot. I'm loving all of the papers we get to write, for the most part. I know for a fact that I'm going into the right field this time, I love everything that I'm doing. 

But I suppose, my psychology paper isn't going to write itself. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment