Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 293

Today has been an interesting day to say the least. This morning I woke up and I felt horrible, my stomach and ankle were both hurting horribly. So I came down stairs and took a pain pill and tried to eat a little breakfast to see if that would help my stomach. Because I wasn't sure if my stomach was hurting because I was hungry or because I was sick, and I'm thinking it was a mixture of both. After I ate breakfast, I was still feeling horrible. So I took my computer upstairs (because I have a ton of stuff to get done) and just laid down in bed and worked on everything. And just laying down for a few hours really helped, because my stomach isn't hurting anymore thankfully.

Well my weigh-in did not happen this morning, my ankle was just hurting way too much. I'll see how my ankle feels later this week and then maybe I'll do my weigh-in then. I see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow, so maybe he will do something that will help. All I know is I cannot wait until I get to see him because my ankle is just getting worse and worse.

I tried to take a shower this afternoon, my mom got me a chair that is waterproof  and put it in the shower so I could shower without help. Well that didn't work very well. The chair decided to slip because of the water and I fell. So I hurt my ankle even more and my toe. Now I took more pain medication and am icing my ankle. Tomorrow afternoon cannot come soon enough.

I've gotten quite a bit of my Team Building PowerPoint done today, now I'm just waiting on my teammates charts and then step 1 will be done. I really hope that they will get things back to me soon, because our project is due on the 23rd, which only gives us 2 weeks to finish everything. But I should really get back to it. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment