Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 292

It's been an amazing day today. I got together with some of my classmates from college and we had such a great time together. I miss them all already. I was there for 5 hours today, just sitting together and talking a lot. We had a meal together and I made good food choices, which is great. I had a hamburger, a bunch of fruit and 1 small brownie. So I'm quite proud of myself for that. And hey, my friend Vicki gave me a bottle of wine as a graduation present. It looks delicious, so I cannot wait to try it! :)

My calories have been down lately, which is not good. Because they have been down a ton, like between lunch and dinner I'm close to only 1200 calories. And my daily calorie goal is closer to 2100-2200 calories. It's because it hurts to walk on my ankle, so I'm not getting up to snack as much; which is good and bad. It's good that I am not eating as much as I had been but I need to make sure that I'm eating enough so my body doesn't go into starvation mode. So even though I've already had my dinner, I'm going to eat more because right now I'm only at about 1000 calories for the day.

Well since I've been using these crutches I am definitely feeling it in my arms and shoulders, they are hurting quite a bit. And who knows how many calories I've been burning because of the crutches. I'm hoping that I have burned a few extra calories, I'm not recording them but I hope that it's helping. Tomorrow I may try and weigh-in, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to put enough pressure onto my ankle to get an accurate reading. So I guess we'll see in the morning.

But I suppose, I should go get some more to eat and then get working on my homework before bed. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment