Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 290

Today I've been doing a lot of thinking, and one thing that I realized is that I'm only 75 days from being a year into this journey. And I'm really not where I expected to be when I was this far along but I'm not going to dwell on the past. But I have a goal that I'm really hoping for, even with my sprained ankle. I want to reach 30 pounds lost by my 1 year mark, there are 11 weeks and 1 day the day comes. I'm only 8 pounds from that goal, so I think that it is possible to reach that goal if not even surpass it. I know that I can do this if I put my mind to it and just make sure to watch my diet and get in a little exercise each day. 


I cannot believe how fast this summer is going, it is already July 6th. That means I am moving in 42 days! Ahhh!!! I just can't believe it, the next chapter of my life will be starting in a little over a month. I'm all signed up for my classes. I have a place to stay. All I need to do is send in a few items of paper work, buy my books, move in and start classes! I still haven't heard back from my roommate yet, so I don't think I will be talking to her until we both move in. I'm really hoping that we'll get along. Only time will tell.

Last night and today has been hard, my ankle has been hurting a lot even with my pain medication. Not to mention that my eating was horrendous yesterday, I was just so emotionally and physically drained. But today has been a lot better eating wise, I've actually probably not eaten enough today. I'll eat more at dinner though and I'll make sure to get in some calories tonight. Because right now I'm only at about 500 calories and it's almost 5:00 pm. It's a lot better than yesterday though.

Sadly, I haven't gotten any homework done yet today so I really should get to working on that. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment