Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 288

Well this week hasn't exactly gone the way I had hoped it would. It started out great, Sunday I walked a mile and then Monday morning I walked 1.5 miles. I was feeling amazing after my workout on Monday and I was heading into the kitchen to make myself lunch and I twisted my ankle. Now my ankle is sprained and I can barely walk because it hurts to put any pressure on it. :( I'm trying my hardest to not get down on the situation and I'm trying to be patient and let it heal so I'm not down for longer but it's been hard, especially since the pain has gotten worse. And because I really want to work out, all I've been able to do is upper body stuff, I cannot do anything with my lower body. I've mostly been doing different punches to try and get my heart rate up but I can only do it for a few minutes at a time before my arms feel like they will fall off. I am trying to do 2-3 minutes a few times a day so it adds up to a higher number.  


I may not even be able to weigh myself next week, depending on whether or not I am able to put pressure on my ankle. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see on Monday. On a positive note, I haven't been tempted to weigh myself since this injury happened because I know how much it will hurt if I do put pressure on my ankle. On that note, today I had to get out a crutch to help take some of the weight off my ankle while I'm walking. I've really been trying to avoid that but it's gotten to the point where it's just hurting more and more when I'm walking. 

I had an amazing hour long conversation with my best friend this morning, I love her! :) She's absolutely amazing. And even better, she talks me up to a guy that she thinks would be good for me. :) I can't wait to see her in about a week and a half.

In my team building class we do not have any assignments due this week, which is awesome. We have two weeks this time around, which I love. I'm still going to try and get most of them done so I can keep working ahead in Psychology. Because starting soon, the time period that we have to get those assignments done is getting smaller and it looks like a lot of the time we'll just have 4 days to get everything done. So I really want to work ahead so I don't get too stressed out, but I'm not all that worried about that dealing with Psychology. I love that class, so it shouldn't be too bad.

But I suppose, I should probably get to my homework. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment