Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 282

It's been way too long since I've blogged last... I've just been so busy with my school work. But that's life right now, it's busy.

I'm about half way done with my first summer class, which is quite exciting. Honestly, I can't wait to be done with Team Building. I wish that I could just be taking Psychology, it's just so much more interesting. But I do absolutely love Psychology, which I knew that I was going to. I'm definitely going into the right field. :)

I won't lie, I've been really discouraged this month. This month was going to be really great, and I was going to lose weight. And I've gained a little. :( It's starting to get better, and I'm starting to lose a little but I'm still upset with myself. At this rate I will not lose 15 pounds by the time I move. I have about a month and a half before I move, so I'm just hoping to get back down to what I was at the beginning of this month and then maybe losing a few more pounds. This morning I made a good choice though and I walked 1.2 miles and I feel great.

Well I suppose, I have to get a lot of homework done today because I have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow. So until next time.

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment