Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 277

Today has been absolutly wonderful! After I woke up, I got in a little strength training. Then I had coffee with my best friend. :) And this afternoon I went to a friends bridal shower, and it was wonderful.

The past few days have been fairly busy, my friend moved back in with us which is a really good thing. She definitely needed to get out of the situation that she was in. And it's nice to have someone to talk to and hang out with once in a while. Thursday was just full of homework and talking with my friend about things that have happened. And Friday was amazingly busy. I was with my mom, sister-in-law and all but one of my nieces and nephew. My niece had a doctor appointment and I needed to go to the store, so we all did that but we also went to Lakeside Park. Which was fun, but really put a damper on my homework situation. I had a paper that was due yesterday, and I didn't finish it until 6pm ish yesterday. I absolutely hate procrastinating but I didn't have much of a choice because I had two classes to do homework for. And I already said what I did today.

As much fun as today has been, I do have to get an assessment done by tomorrow night for Psychology. Thankfully, I've already started on it but I still have about 75% of it to get done and it's worth a lot of points. :S Oh well, this is what I'm going into for my career, so I'll have to get use to it. But at least this class is really interesting and I absolutely love it. But I suppose, I should get back to my homework because I also want to get a head start on next weeks assignments as well. I have a ton of them next week. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment