Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 274

It's a beautiful day outside except for the fact that it's really warm. We have a high of 93 today, but luckily it's breezy out. Honestly, I haven't really been outside much today, but I do know that it's muggy. It's really gross out. A little later I'll be going to the DMV with my mom so I'll be outside a little more. All I can say is thank God for air conditioning, if I didn't have it I would go crazy.

Yesterday didn't go exactly like I had planned. I was doing really well with my eating during the day but then my friend text me and wanted to go see a movie last night. So we went and saw Men In Black 3 and I ate more than I should have, popcorn and snacks. I'm quite disappointed in myself but it happens. I won't let it get me down and I'm making sure that I do better today.

Today has been fine so far, I'm spot on with my calories and I've done a little strength training today. 40 sit-ups and 20 push-ups. My dad has off today so that's put a damper on my cardio today, but he works tomorrow morning so I should get in some cardio tomorrow. And who knows I may get some walking in today. But mostly, I've been working on homework. I'm making good progress on it, but I still have more to get done. So I'm going to keep this short. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment