Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 260

It's another beautiful day, today is suppose to be sunny with a high of 76 and right now it's 61 so it's perfect. :) I have OT this morning, so I can't blog for too long.

Yesterday was weird for me, I didn't blog :(, I wasn't very hungry and I just didn't feel right. In fact, I didn't eat breakfast yesterday which was a no-no but I just wasn't hungry. Even at lunch I wasn't hungry but I ate something especially since I had worked out. I definitely did not give 100% during my workout but some workout is better than no workout at all.

I'm still not feeling the greatest today, I slept horribly last night and I was up around the same time today. It was warm in my room and that's why I couldn't sleep. Yesterday was my dad's day off and he said he would put in my A/C but he never got to it, surprising.... Hopefully he'll get it in soon though because it's just suppose to get warmer, starting tomorrow it's suppose to be in the 80's most days. Ugh! All I know is that I need to get a good night's sleep or these daily workouts just get harder and harder.

Because I wasn't very hungry yesterday I wasn't able to eat enough, I had about 350 extra calories before counting my exercise calories which was in the 400 range yesterday. I'm going to try and make today better though. I have an active rest day for my one challenge today and I just have to do my strength training video on SP. And depending on what that video is, I may do some abs and push-ups. I'll be doing everything once I get home from OT.

Speaking of OT, I should get going because I have OT in about 30 minutes and I still have to finish getting ready. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment