Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 253

Unlike the past days, it is not a beautiful day today. It's cloudy and 58 degrees out.

This morning I did my sparkpeople video and I really realized how out of shape I am. The video was for my abs, which is fine. A lot of the moves were Pilates inspired, which again is fine. I could barely do any of them! It was horrible, I'd much rather do my new version of crunches.

And then this afternoon, I ate way too much for lunch. I was just in one of those moods and now I regret it. But I still logged all of my calories and amazingly enough, I'm still on pace to stay within my calorie range for the day. After that I decided to do my bodyrock.tv workout, and yes it's two days early, but I'm going to do the workout for the next two days and then go on with the workouts as scheduled.

As promised here is a review of the first day (a few days early) of the June challenge:
Day 1 was great and I can definitely feel it, especially in my arms. The four exercises that I had to do today were squats, push-ups, tricep dips and abs. Three of the four exercises went amazingly, but I was unable to do any tricep dips. And then today had a second video, it was a flexibility test. Not to my surprise, I was unable to do any of the moves. There's no doubt in my mind that my weight plays a huge role in that, and someday I'll be able to do those moves. Let me tell you, my arms feel like mush after those push-ups. I'm absolutely loving this challenge so far! :)

Here is my chart of numbers for day 1:

Day
Exercise
1
2
3
1
Squat
22
23
22

Push-up
31
21
20

Tricep Dip
0
0
0

Abs
18
20
21


Oh, I also took before pictures and measurements. Here they are:
Weight: 294.2
Chest: 51.5
Waist: 46
Hips: 51
Neck: 16
Thigh: R- 29.5 L- 29.5
Calf: R- 19 L- 19
Upper Arm: R- 17.5 L- 17
Wrist: R- 6.5 L- 11.5
Forearm: R- 11 L- 11.5


















Now all I have left to do is 21 more minutes of cardio and then I'm done for the day. So I should probably get to that.

Until next time
~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment