Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 247

It's just another gorgeous morning here, sunny and 74 degrees with a few clouds in the sky. :) Pretty much my perfect day.

I made a realization this morning, I am focusing way too much on the number on the scale. I've been weighing myself at least once a day and I don't want to focus so much on that number. So I'm going to try to cut back on how much I weigh myself and try to focus on how I feel and trust that because I'm eating properly and exercising that the weight is coming off. But thankfully, the weight keeps coming off. When I weighed myself this morning I was down .2 pounds from yesterday. I need to weigh in tomorrow for a challenge that I'm in but after that I am going to try and wait a week before I weigh myself again. Hopefully it'll work. :)

Tonight I am trying a new recipe, and it sounds really good. Greek baked chicken, it's made with chicken, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley and oregano. And even better, it's really low calorie, I can have 2 pieces of chicken for 252 calories which is a major plus. I'll have to post a little review for the chicken later. Now I just need to figure out what else to make with the chicken, possibly some sort of potato or some veggies. Also what to make for lunch, I have some potatoes left over from dinner last night. So I'll probably finish those up and some protein.

Today while I was weighing myself, I looked down to look at the numbers on the scale and I noticed something. I think my stomach looks a little smaller, which it is because I have lost 4 inches from it. That was a really wonderful non-scale victory. I need to up my exercising though, and add more strength training. Yes, my results are good so far but I know that increasing my strength training will only assist in my weight loss. Today I'll probably do some walking/jogging and do some core and arm work.

Well I should probably get to my exercise now. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment