Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 246

Just another beautiful day in Southern Wisconsin, it's sunny and about 60 degrees right now. :) I have OT this morning, but after I am going to get some exercise in. I'm still really sick, so I'll probably just do some more walking today.

Okay, so I just have to say this, I am having a hard time reaching the amount of calories that I need per day. And believe me, I never thought I would be saying this. I say this because my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is 2,195 calories per day as a minimum for my body to function properly. Okay, I could reach my calorie amount easily if I went back to eating how I was before. But I really don't want to do that! I have a feeling that if I began to eat like that again to reach my calorie intake I'd just take so many steps backwards. And honestly, if I just add in one more smallish meal a day, I'll reach my calorie goal.

Take yesterday, I ate 2089 calories and the day before that I ate 1955 calories, so I'm really close to my BMR. The real issue that I'm having is trying to eat nutritious food while still eating 2195 calories. That's really hard! And ever since I've upped my water intake to at least 100 oz, I'm not as hungry. Which is a good thing, but also bad because I need to get the proper amount of calories in. I guess I'll just have to add a few more calories to every meal and I should be fine.

Well I suppose, I need to get off to OT and then get my workout in. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment