Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 245

It's an absolutely beautiful morning here in southern Wisconsin, sunny and 60 degrees. :) Almost my perfect day. I went to the doctor this morning, and not to my surprise I have a sinus infection and an upper respiratory thing going on. So now I'm starting an antibiotic and a few other medications to help get this crap out of my system. Hopefully this will clear up soon because exercising is not going to be easy while feeling like this.

On a happier note, I stepped on the scale this morning and I was down to 293.6! :) Yesterday I was at 296 and the day before 295, so I was right about the gain being water weight. Now that I am a little more use to the large amount of water, my body is responding. So that brings my total weight loss to 21.4 lbs :) That means I'm really close to my weight a few months ago before I fell off the bandwagon. 

I am really craving some pasta today, so I think that's what I'm going to have for lunch. I'm going to make some pasta called, Parmesan pasta. It is made with regular pasta and then some spinach pasta. And it's very yummy! :) So now I'm pretty excited for lunch. 

Even though it won't be easy to exercise, I do want to get some in today. So I think I may just do some walking inside today. It's low impact and hopefully won't get me coughing or make it hurt to breath even more. I will not let this sickness get me down. If it would be 8 months ago, I would have given up and just said that I'll start when I'm feeling better. But now I know that even if I can't give 100% with exercising, some exercise is better than none. And I can always watch my nutrition no matter how I am feeling. I love to see these types of changes, don't get me wrong, the physical changes are amazing but seeing these mental changes are even better. Knowing that I am really changing my way of thinking is one of the best things. 

I suppose, I should make myself some lunch and then get in my exercise. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment