Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Been awhile

Wow, I cannot believe it's been over a month since I've last blogged. It's been a tough month. I haven't really been tracking my food or exercising, and it's showing on the scale. I've gained 7lbs. It's been really stressful with school and I've got an issue with my hand which has been causing me a ton of pain. The semester is almost over, only 11 days until graduation. :) And I'm going to see my orthopedic surgeon on Thursday, so hopefully he can figure out something. I just have a feeling that I'll need to have surgery on it, just like I did on my right wrist. It feels a lot like the same thing.

But today, I'm determined to get back on the wagon. I have to give a presentation in class today, so after class I plan on coming home and working out right away. Even before I sit down, because if I sit down first my ambition level probably will diminish. I'm going to track my food today as well, and I'm sure it will help. And after this semester is over, it may help. My stress level will decrease and hopefully my energy level will increase.

I'm just really ready for this semester to be over, I'm sick of my main teacher. She's really just getting on my nerves now. She's telling me that I've missed a ton of class, when she's the one who's told us that we didn't have to be there if we didn't have other classes that day. So I didn't go. Only 11 more days until she's out of my life for good.

I am very ready to start the next chapter in my life, in Iowa at Ashford. I don't remember if I posted this or not, but I've been accepted to Ashford University and will be attending there in August. :) Excited doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling about it. Pursuing my Psychology degree will be fun I think, I cannot wait for all of my Psychology classes.

Well I should be off. I should go through my presentation a few times this morning before I have to leave. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment