Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reflection

I just wanted to post a reflection blog about my recent challenge that I participated in.

This challenge definitely was not what I expected it to be, for more than one reason. First, I did not lose as much weight as I had hoped. Second, I become a co-leader. And third, my team's participation level was horrendously low. 

First, my weight was a lot lower than I had hoped. This time around I only lost 7 pounds, when last time I lost closer to 20. Don't get me wrong, 7lbs is a lot better than nothing but I know that I can do better. But I'm still happy that I lost throughout this time. 

Second, I became a co-leader of my team which was wonderful. I absolutely loved being a leader. And I have to say, my co-leader Rachel was absolutely amazing! I know that I wouldn't have been able to do many things if it wasn't for her. I'm definitely thankful for her! 

Third, my team's participation level was not very good. Don't get me wrong, there were a few people who got through to the end, and I'm very thankful for those people. Especially those who talked on our daily thread, because a large period of it, Rachel and I were the only ones talking. But I am quite disappointed in the rest of the participation because it was not what it could have been. And honestly, I feel bad for the people who didn't participate much, because they did not get everything out of the challenge that they could have. 

I really don't want to end this on a low level, the challenge was wonderful and I gained some great relationships throughout this challenge.

Now here are my measurements, I don't have a measuring tape right now so I'll update my after measurements a little later this week. 

Before:

Waist: 47.5
Hips: 52.5
Neck: 17
Thigh: R-31.5 L-29.5
Calf: R-19.5 L-19.5
Upper Arm: R-19 L-17.5
Weight: 297.6

After:

Waist: 47.25 (-.25)
Hips: 51.25 (-1.25)
Neck: 17 (0)
Thigh: R- 30 (-1.5) L- 28.5 (-1)
Calf: R- 20 (+.5)  L- 20 (+.5)  
Upper Arm: R- 18.5 (-.5)  L-17 (-.5)
Weight: 290.4 (-7.2)

Total Inches Lost: 4.5

Until next time
~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment