Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beautiful Day!

Wow, I cannot believe how gorgeous it is today! And hey, I even have some time to blog today.

It was sunny and 74 today, March 14th! How does this happen?!? I'm definitely not complaining though! Sadly, I was stuck inside for a lot of the day, because I had my internship from 9-4. But I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather after I got off. Even better, spring break is next week and it's suppose to be nice most of the week! :) It's suppose to be in the 60's and 70's most of the week with only one day with rain. Hopefully I'll be able to spend a lot of time outside and working out, and of course working on some homework as well. I can't go a day without doing that. I'm definitely ready for spring break though, I've been majorly stressed lately which my homework load. It's just that time of the semester though, where things seem like they'll never end. After spring break things will be better.

I also had a great work out today, Zumba for 21 minutes. :) Definitely worked up a sweat. Oh and on that note, this past weekend I bought Zumba for the Wii. I love it! I've used it everyday besides yesterday this week. It sort of hurts my leg to do it right now though, but I have to. Pretty much any cardio is going to hurt my leg right now. All I can do is keep going to PT and trying to strengthen it.

Oh, my best friend is now living in Fulton, IL. I still can't believe it. She and I went down to doing some apartment searching last Friday and we found a place! Plus I was able to go visit Ashford University, and if I get accepted, I think that's where I'm going to go. The school looks pretty awesome! It's still hard to believe that Amanda moved away though. It hasn't been so hard this week, because she and I have pretty much talked everyday and we usually don't do things during the week. Plus she's going to be back this weekend. She really likes her job though, which is a good thing. And this is what's best for her and her career.

It was really nice to blog a little though, it was much needed! :) But time to do some homework. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment