Monday, March 5, 2012

Back on the bandwagon

It is time for me to get back on the bandwagon. The past month or so I have not been doing well. I haven't been exercising and my eating has been way off. And now I have decided to get back into a routine. So this morning I got up off my butt and worked out a little, even though my leg was hurting. 10 minutes is better than nothing. Plus I had some yummy yogurt for breakfast.

Yesterday I had a realization, I cannot let any person keep me here. If I do choose to stay around where I am, it needs to be for me and not for any person. And I have a feeling, that's what has been keeping me here. I just need to do what's best for me. Listen to God and see what His plan for me is, not my own.

I'm quite excited for Friday, my best friend and I are heading to Iowa to do some apartment hunting for her, since she starts her job next Monday and then I'm going to visit Ashford University. I cannot wait to see the school. It sounds amazing. Plus, it'll be nice to spend some time with her before she leaves.

Oh and I'm amazingly excited before now most of the pants that I'm wearing are size 20's, which may sound large but I started my journey at a 24. So I'm down quite a bit. 20 pounds and 4 full pant sizes. I still cannot believe it. And it's amazing how just 20 pounds can make a person so much more confident.

But I suppose, I have homework that needs to get done. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment