Thursday, February 23, 2012

Recap of the week

Wow, I don't know whats been my deal lately. I haven't been blogging as much and I'm not liking that fact. I'll have to get my head in the game and start blogging more again. Things have been rather hectic this week, which is probably a contributing factor to why I haven't really been blogging. So here is a recap of my week thus far:

Monday, I stayed at home and attempted (attempted being the key word) to work on some homework. Yeah, I didn't get a whole lot done, unfortunately. Actually, I'm pretty sure that fully accomplished nothing that day. But, sometimes we just need a day like that. Where we just do absolutely nothing.

Tuesday, I had class. It was rather boring actually, mostly because Austin wasn't there and he's the one who always makes class interesting. Then I had finally talked Ashley into coming to YAMs with me, but then of course something came up with her family and she had to go take care of that. So I was pretty upset. But other than that, YAMs was really good. We finally started our marriage study, and I have a feeling that it is going to be really interesting. I cannot wait to get into it more. That night though was really bad. I just was having overwhelming negative thoughts and feelings. Honestly, I think it had a lot to do with the fact that Amanda is leaving soon and people keep bringing it up. It just brings up memories of when I lost the other Amanda. And even though I know I'm not "losing" her, she'll still be living, it just brings back all of those memories. So that's all I can think about most of the time.

Wednesday, I had my internship. The day was a little better than the day before but not a whole lot. At least my day went by fairly quickly. Ashley and I talked in the morning because I was very upset with her on Tuesday, because at that time I didn't know why she just left YAMs. But we talked and everything is all good again. My internship was pretty much, same ole, same ole. I got home around around 4:05 and then Amanda text me soon after, so she and I went down to End of the Trail. It was definitely much needed girl talk with her. I want to spend as much time with her as I can, seeing that she'll be moving in like 2.5 weeks. :( Then dinner with my parents and of course homework. Ashley bought a red wine so we tried it that night as well. It was freaking delicious! :) I'm so glad I tried it. And the drink was much needed.

And now it's Thursday, today. I've have class all day. But I cannot wait to get home and relax a little. It won't be much though, since I've got homework that needs to be accomplished. That will happen a lot tomorrow as well. Friday's are typically filled with homework.

But it's class time again. So I'll blog again soon. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment