Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day everyone!

It has been quite a day. I went to the doctor this morning, and I have an upper respiratory infection, surprising... haha not. But he also took a chest x-ray just to be safe. So now I'm on antibiotics for my URI. And then my friend, Kristina text me this morning and we got lunch today. :) It was so great to see her today. We have only been trying to get together for like the past 4 months. So it was nice.

Tonight I have YAMs, romantic Valentine's day activity, I know. :) But hey, at least I get to see Amanda tonight. Even though I always put on a happy face, Valentine's day is not easy for me. A part of me really wants to have someone special in my life. And I know that it will happen in time, it's just not easy right now. But I've been praying for God to make me okay with my life right now. Also to reveal to me what His plan for my life is, because right now, I have no clue! Do I go to California? Do I go to Iowa with my best friend? Do I stay here? Do I go somewhere else completely? I guess only time will tell.

I guess it's time to work on some more homework before YAMs. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment