Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finally, a larger loss

WooHoo! Today is my weigh-in, and after a gain last week and only small losses the weeks before, I finally had a bigger loss. 3.4 pounds this week! :) This definitely was an amazing start to my day, and much needed motivation. I hate it though, I am not able to exercise. My doctor told me to pretty much just rest for the next few days. But tomorrow I think I may try walking at least, since it will be day 2 of my antibiotics.

This morning I am feeling a little more motivated to go to my internship, which is good because Monday I just really didn't want to go. I don't know if last night had anything to do with it or not. But I had YAMs last night and  then after I got home I just went and sat outside for a little while. It was so peaceful and I was able to think and pray a lot. I've been thinking a lot about the future along with him, like usual. I'm still waiting on God to reveal to me things about His future plans for me. I'm really trying to not become too stressed over all of this, especially since it's not in my control. All I know is, my brain is so tired from all of these stressful things.

But it's time to head out to my internship. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment