Monday, February 13, 2012

Not what I expected

Last night and today have definitely not been what I was expecting. When I was playing in bed last night, at about 10:45 I started getting horrible chest pains and they were not stopping. So finally at 11:30 my father brought me down to the ER. According to the doctor, it was just acid that is causing my pain. This is not dang acid, I have heartburn sometimes and what I'm feeling is not acid. But whatever, he's the doctor and I'm not. I didn't have a chance to go see my family doctor today but hopefully soon I will. So I did not get to bed until after 2am, and sadly my alarm went off at 7am.

So like I said, my alarm went off at 7 this morning and I got my butt out of bed. I was so tempted to say, screw my work out this morning and sleep some more, but I didn't. So I am very proud of myself for that fact. I was not able to give it my all because I have a cold and my chest pain was still around. But hey, at least I got a little bit of a work out in. It's better than nothing. After my work out, I got ready for my internship, and I had no ambition to go to it at all. Honestly, I had no ambition to do anything this morning. But again, I got up off my butt and headed down to my internship. Today I only had to work for 3 hours, since I was taking the afternoon off so I had time to study and then take my Economics exam and of course work on other homework. Surprising, huh? LOL 

Now I'm just at home, not working on my homework and blogging instead. Just another way to procrastinate, so I thank you for that. :) Not to worry, I'll get to my homework later. It also doesn't help that my mind is not on my school work, it's on him. Like usual. :) How is that any different than normal though? I can't help it, he's just that amazing. I cannot wait until Sunday, so I get to see him. 

Oh, and just for fun, I stepped on the scale this morning to see where I am mid-week. And.... I'm done to 290.2, that's 5.4 lbs down from last Wednesday! I cannot believe it, I'm majorly excited! And even more exciting news, my best friend has been offered a job in Iowa and an amazing salary. So now I have to hold up to my end of our bargain. I promised her that if she got this job, I would apply to the college in the town where she'd be working. And now that she has been offered the job, I need to apply to the school. I'm so so so happy for her! :) 

But I suppose, I should get back to my homework now. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment