Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Starting anew

Wow, I really need to get back into a routine. For some reason, I have just not been motivated lately, before today I was not watching my calories very closely and I wasn't exercising. And I'm not exactly sure why either. Things are changing this week though, I began my internship yesterday so I need to find another routine. Because here is what my weeks look like, Monday and Wednesday I have my internship and Tuesday and Thursday I have class. Soon I'll find my routine though, I'm not worried.

But now today I received my new Biggest Loser DVDs, and they have motivated me. So of course, I had to try one of them out. And so I did try one and it really kicked my butt, it was amazing. Even though the first workout was only 15 minutes, it definitely got my heart rate up. I am going to force myself to get back into a routine. I will not ruin my weight loss so far. I will continue to succeed. Since I haven't been doing well the past week or so, I probably have gained some weight. But my weigh-in is not until tomorrow so I'll find out then.

I am planning on working out a little more after I am done with this blog, and then I need to get ready for choir practice tonight. It'll be great and hopefully I get to see a wonderful person :) I suppose though, it's time to get in a little more cardio/strength for the day.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment