Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

I cannot believe that it's been a few days since I've last blogged, things have just been crazy busy. Let me recap a little here.

Saturday was pretty normal, I went down to EOT to work on homework but then my friend Beth stopped in and stay and hung out with Amanda and I. Then Amanda and I hung out until church. After that we did cafe and then after church I went out for dinner with the family. And by the time we got home it was close to 8pm. I was super tired when we got home so I headed straight to bed.

Sunday, was also pretty normal. I went to church in the morning and then had choir practice right after. Then I went home for about 30 minutes and then Amanda and I hung out. EOT and then her house for a little while. After that we headed out to our friends, Beth and Kyle's house and we played UNO for a few hours. We headed back to Waupun, and yet again, I was super tired so I went straight to bed.

And now it is Monday, I started my internship this morning. It went really well, I put 7 hours in today. Honestly, they went by fairly quickly as well. Now I have a day off tomorrow since I have class and then I'm back to it on Wednesday. This evening we're celebrating my niece, Carissa's birthday with the family. So that should be fun, it'll be nice to spend some time with the family, and we'll be having some yummy steak :)

Tomorrow is going to be fairly busy, class and then working on homework most of the day. So hopefully I'll be able to get all of my homework done tomorrow.

Oh and I received something in the mail today from the college that I'll be attending in August. And I will be receiving another scholarship, this one is for $5000, to bring the total up to $9000 :) I still cannot believe it. But the party will be starting soon, so I should be off.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment