Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Long day

It has been such a long day today, I got up at 7 so I could work out, and I worked out for 15 minutes, showered and then got ready for my internship. That part of my day went by really quickly. But then came my internship, the morning went by quickly and then came the afternoon. During the afternoon I was just cleaning off these plastic letters, and I did that for close to 4.5 hours (and yes, that was quite joyous.... not) Needless to say, I am very glad to be home.

My workout this morning was great, the 15 minutes went by very quickly. I tried out the last circuit of one of my new DVDs. And I have to say, I think that I like this circuit the best, it's just 20 seconds of working and then 10 seconds recovery, and after a few sets of that, then there is a minute recovery. It was a ton of fun. I'm not a fan of the second circuit, but the first and third are amazing. Now tomorrow morning I am going to be trying out my other DVD, I'm really looking forward to it. And plus, I've really controlled my eating today.

Today was my weigh-in, and like I thought, I gained weight. Luckily, it was only 3.5 lbs because I thought it was going to be a ton more then that. But this is a new day and things are already looking up. This week is going to be a lot better, and I will lose weight.

Tonight, I'm really going to focus on getting some homework done. I've really been slacking on my homework so far this week and that really needs to change. So I am going to work my hardest to get a ton of things done tonight. Well I should be off to get working on everything.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment