Saturday, February 18, 2012

Recap

Ah, it feels so nice to blog again. I always feel so weird when I don't blog for a few days, it just lets me get anything and everything out that I need to. All day yesterday, I so wanted to blog, but it was just so crazy busy. So many big things happened yesterday, but I'll get to that later. First I need to recap Wednesday.

Wednesday was pretty normal. I had my internship from 9:00-4:00, and then I came home, had dinner and attempted to work on some homework. There ya go, that was my Wednesday.

Now Thursday was more eventful than that, I had class from 10:30-4:30ish. So class was pretty normal, like usual. I had an EOT date with Amanda when I got back to town. It was really nice. She has officially accepted the job in Iowa, and will be moving in just a few weeks. Her first day is on March 12. I still cannot believe that she's going to be moving. It'll be really good for her, and I'm happy for her. But the selfish person inside me is still wishing that she wouldn't go, just because I'll miss her so much! All I can keep telling myself though is, this will be so good for her. And there was my Thursday.

And now Friday, ah my day off. So I "slept in", I still got up at 7:15. But it was nice to not have to wake up to an alarm. After that, a lot of the day was dedicated to working on my homework. At the beginning of the day I had 14 items of homework that needed to be done, and at the end of the day I had 7. So I was able to get half of them done. And amazingly enough on my Chapter 5 quiz for BDM, I got a 95% on my first attempt, so  there was no way that I was going to take the second one. A little later on in the day, I made a really big decision. I'm changing my major for my BA. Instead of going for Business Administration with minors in Psychology and HRM, I am going to be majoring in Psychology and minoring in Child Development. This is something that I have been thinking about for quite awhile and it was just time to make the decision. And honestly, I can see myself doing this more than Business Administration.
At dinner my dad told us something really big. He told us that starting Monday, he wouldn't be a Contractor Rep anymore, because he would be back out in the yard. It was a major shock to all of us. Especially since how well he was doing, he was doing better than last year. He has a really good perspective on it though, I'm just hoping that he continues to have this perspective. It will be a really big change, but hopefully it will be for the best.
I also went shopping with my parents and my nephew last night. It was fun. As much of a stinker my nephew can be, he is also such a sweetheart. :) And when we picked him up, my niece Brianna (Nana's) was lovin on me. :) Bailey (Bails) was a little too. I love my baby girls, they are growing up way too fast. They'll already be 2 in October, and it seems like only yesterday they were born.

My mind has been on him constantly since I realized how I feel. He's finally getting back from the expo today, and I get to see him tomorrow. :) I cannot wait. I've been praying for him every day. I'm really hoping that he'll respond to me soon. I miss him when I don't see him. I can't wait to see him tomorrow, it's been a long week.

But I am going to my stylist today, so I need to end this for now. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment