Friday, February 3, 2012

Wow, wow, wow!

Wow! That is one of the only words that I can say about today, so many good things happened and I still can't even believe it. First, I had an interview for an internship here in town, and I got it! I start on Monday morning, so that's exciting. But that isn't even the most exciting of the news. This morning I went and got in the mail, and I received something from Providence and.... I am going to be receiving a $4000 academic merit scholarship! :) I cannot even believe it. That is a huge chunk of money, especially since my tuition is going to be around $30,000/year.

My food choices today were not as good as I had hoped. I really should have made better choices, but tomorrow is a new day. And I will make better food choices. I know that I'll be heading down to EOT tomorrow morning and working on some homework before my best friend meets up with me around noon. It'll be nice to spend time with her, I love all of our time together.

I was talking to one of my friends today, and she just really makes me mad sometimes. She's always complaining about her life, how she wants to go back to school and move away. And I honestly think that she should do both of those things. She really does need to get away from everything. So, I tell her, why don't you move away to go to school. Then she tells me, but I can't because I have to take care of everyone. It honestly ticks me off to the core, because if she won't do what she says then she needs to stop complaining about it. And don't get me wrong, her life has been really sucky the past few months but if your not going to do anything about it. You need to change your reality if you don't like it. It won't just do it on it's own.

Tonight I am just hanging out with my parents and watching Ghost Adventures :) And I'm working on a little homework, even though I really don't need to. But I suppose, time to get back to homework. Bye for now.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment